9 Things you should know about a hot actress Mai Davika Hoorne.
1. Mai Davika was born on 16 May 1992 in Thailand and she is half Thai – Belgian.
2. She lives with her mother and aunt after her parents separated when she was 10 years old.
3. Her mother gave her a nickname ‘Mai’ because she likes a female singer Mai Charoenpura.
4. She started working in the Thai entertainment industry since she was 13 – 14 years old as a model for the advertisement of Japanese bicycle.
5. Her first TV drama was ‘Ngao Kammathep’ playing a couple with Weir Sukollawat in 2010 – 2011.
6. The actress donated 30,000 Baht for helping dogs but she didn’t tell the reporters at that time.
7. Mai Davika donates her hair for making wigs.
8. She is the first Asian celebrity who becomes a brand ambassador for a popular brand Bolon.
9. Because of busy in working, she just gets her bachelor degree this year after studying for 7 years.