A new TV drama ‘Thong Aek Mor Yah Tah Chalong’ starring Mario Maurer and Kimmy Kimberley is currently broadcasting on Thai TV3 every Wednesday and Thursday and gets great feedback from the audiences.
We will show you 9 things about Mario Maurer you have never known before in the article below.
1. Mario Maurer was born on 04 December 1988 in Bangkok city.
2. The actor is half Thai and German. Her mother is the Chinese descent.
3. He is closed to his parents and talk to them about everything and a love story, too.
4. When Mario was young, he dreamed to be a police officer or soldier. He has never dreamed of being an actor.
5. When he was a teenager, he was interested in sports. He likes playing skateboard with his friends about 10 to 20 people from 12 PM to 9 PM.
6. When he was young, he liked going to Siam Square shopping mall as other teenagers.
7. He liked hip-hop song when he was young. He listened to this kind of music since he was studying in grade 6. He also liked hip-hop fashion.
8. When he was young, he enjoyed having pet fish. He had 70 fishes at home.
9. He loves nature because his father also likes reading a book and everything related to nature.