Namfah Thanyaphat gets much attention from the audiences after playing as Boonpluk in a new TV drama ‘Krong Karm’. We will show you 9 things about Namfah Thanyaphat in the article below.
1. Namfah Thanyaphat was born on 08 July 2000. She is 18 years old.
2. She just completed her study in high school.
3. The actress likes watching a video on YouTube, singing, playing sports, and playing musical instruments.
4. She used to be a host of a TV show ‘Vic Nee See Chompoo’ on Thai TV3.
5. In 2017, she played a movie ‘The Promise’ for GDH 559.
6. In the same year, she played as a younger sister of Patricia Good in a TV drama ‘Sai Lub Jub Abb’.
7. In 2018, she played a TV drama ‘Rim Fung Narm’.
8. This year, she is well-known after playing a TV drama ‘Krong Karm’.
9. Firstly, she didn’t cast the character of Boonpluk, Namfah said.