The following are 9 things you need to know about a rising actor Billkin Putthipong.
1. Billkin Putthipong was born on 08 October 1999.
2. He was born and grew up in Bangkok city.
3. The actor is 176 centimeters.
4. He is studying a bachelor degree at faculty of Commerce and Accountancy at Thammasat University. The actor became the ‘moon’ of his faculty in 2018.
5. In 2017, he played a TV series ‘Please……Seiyng Reiyk Wiyyan’.
6. In 2018, he appeared in a movie ‘Brother of The Year’ that Yaya Urasssaya, Sunny Suwanmethanont, and 2PM’s Nickhun played the leading roles.
7. He is now well-known after playing ‘Tao’ in a popular TV drama ‘My Ambulance: Ruk Chut Jai Nai Chukchern’.
8. Billkin Putthipong sings the OST Song ‘You’re My Everything’ for a TV drama ‘My Ambulance’ and gets very great feedback from the viewers.
9. His close friend is PP Krit who played ‘Thiwkao’ in a TV drama ‘My Ambulance’. They have known each other since they study a special course together. At that time, they didn’t enter the entertainment industry.