The following are 9 things you have never known about the talented actress Prang Kannarun.
SEE ALSO: 5 Thai actors who become popular singers
- Prang Kannarun was born on April 05, 1991.
- The actress has 3 sisters. She is the second daughter in her family.
- She has a skill in playing the violin and singing.
- Prang Kannarun started working in the Thai entertainment industry when she was 17 years old after she attended ‘Miss Teen Thailand 2007’.
- She debuted as the actress in the 2001 TV drama “Nong Mai Rai Borisut”.
- Prang Kannarun played the villain character in the 2013 TV drama “Pan Rai Phai Ruk”.
- She played the leading role for the first time in the TV drama “The Cupids Series: Kammathep Jum Laeng” with Alek Teeradetch in 2017.
- She is well-known after playing the massive hit TV drama “Buppesunnivas”.
- Prang Kannarun is in a relationship with Tong Pitawat.