The following are 9 things you need to know about a talented actress Baifern Pimchanok.
- Baifern Pimchanok was born on September 30, 1992.
- She is 165 centimeters tall.
- She is a Chinese descent.
- The actress has a younger brother named Field Jirathit.
- Baifern Pimchanok completed a bachelor degree from Srinakarinwirot University in Filmography department.
- The actress started working in the Thai entertainment as a model for a popular student shoes. At that time, she was studying grade 6 at the primary school.
- After that, she played short films, movies, and music videos.
- She is well-known after playing ‘Narm’ in a massive hit 2010 movie ‘A Little Thing Called Love’ with Mario Maurer.
- Baifern Pimchanok is now the top actress in the industry with many popular TV dramas and movies including ‘Lhong Fai’, ‘Bai Mai Tee Plid Plew, and ‘Friend Zone’.