Bella Ranee is a top and talented actress under Thai TV3 and here are 9 things you have never known about her.
1. Bella Ranee was born on 24 December 1989.
2. She is half Thai – British actress.
3. Her father named Arnold Campen is British and her mother named Pranee Campen is Thai.
4. She completed a bachelor and master degree in Journalism and Mass Communication, Department of Radio and Television from Thammasat University.
5. Bella Ranee entered the entertainment industry by working with a popular artist manager A-Supachai. After her contract with A-Supachai’s label expired, she moved to work with Hub Sub (Her current label).
6. In 2011, she played a villain character for her first TV drama ‘Roy Marn’ alongside Boy Pakorn and Margie Rasri.
7. In 2013, Bella Ranee played a leading role for the first time in a TV drama ‘Pon Prom Onlaweng’ with Boy Pakorn.
8. Her popularity grew after playing a TV drama ‘Suparburoot Jutathep: Khun Chai Putipat’ with James Jirayu. She becomes the top actress when she plays ‘Karakade’ in a popular TV drama ‘Buppesunnivas’ with Pope Thanawat.
9. She has been in a relationship with Weir Sukollawat for over 5 years.