The following are 9 things you have never known about Juné Plearnpichaya.
SEE ALSO: 9 things you need to know about a handsome singer-actor Ice Paris
- Juné Plearnpichaya was born on July 04, 2000.
- Her real nickname was ‘Pam’ given by her parents.
- She likes drawing pictures, taking photos, and listening to music.
- A singer-actress can speak 3 languages including Thai, English, and Russian.
- She was an exchange student in 2016-2017 in Russia.
- She studies at Chulalongkorn University, Faculty of Architecture.
- She was a former member of a popular girl group ‘BNK48’ Generation 2.
- Juné debuted as an actress in the 2019 TV series “One Year 365 Wan Ban Chun Ban Tur”.
- She is currently showing her great acting skill in “Bad Genius The Series”.