Masu Junyangdikul is currently showing his great acting skill in a new TV drama ‘Lub Luang Jai’ with Great Warintorn, Diana Flipo, and Bua Nalinthip.
Here are 9 things you have never known about him.
1. Masu was born on 09 June 1994.
2. He entered the entertainment industry as a DJ for Pynk 98 FM.
3. The actor appeared in a music video ‘Yah Bork Wah Mai Mee Krai’ with other DJ Man Maew.
4. Masu Junayngdikul also played a sitcom ‘Kluen Sai Wai Ping’ when he was young.
5. After signing a contract with Thai TV3, he played a guest role in a TV series ‘Luerd Mungkorn The Series: Hong’ which Boy Pakorn and Janie Theinphosuwan were the leading actors.
6. In 2015, he appeared in another TV drama ‘Kor Pen Jaosao Suk Krung Hai Cheun Jai’ with Great Warintorn and Matt Peranee.
7. Masu played a leading role for the first time in a TV drama ‘Bu Ram Pram Pra’ with Mew Laknara in 2015.
8. In 2017, Masu got more attention when he played a TV drama ‘Kluen Cheewit’ with Nychaa Nuttanicha, Mark Prin, and Yaya Urassaya.
9. A new TV drama ‘My Love From Another Star’ which he plays with Nadech Kugimiya and Matt Peranee is waiting to broadcast on Thai TV3.