The following are 9 things you need to know about a beautiful actress Mew Nittha.
- Mew Nittha was born on September 21, 1990.
- She has a little sister named Min Nuttha.
- The actress completed a bachelor’s degree in the faculty of Fine Art (Fashion Design) from Srinakharinwirot University.
- Mew Nittha studied an English short course in New Zealand with her friends when she studied high school.
- Also, she studied short courses for watercolor painting and sketching when she studied high school.
- She debuted as an actress in 2013 with a character of Than Ying Wanrasa in a TV series “Suparburoot Jutathep: Khun Chai Pawornruj”.
- In 2016, she played the first movie “One Day” with Ter Chantavit and got great feedback from the audiences.
- She got married to Hi-So Shane in January 2020.
- Mew Nittha is filming a new TV drama “Duang Tah Tee Sarm” with James Ma. Also, her TV drama “Ok Keub Hak Ab Ruk Khun Samee” completed the filming and planned to air soon on Thai TV3.