Nadech Kugimiya is a top Thai TV3 actor who is popular in Thailand and also well-known in other Asian countries.
1. Nadech Kugimiya was born on 17 December 1991 in Khon Kaen province.
2. He lives with his adoptive father named Yoshio Kugimiya and adoptive mother named Sudarat Kugimiya who is his aunt.
3. Nadech Kugimiya is a half Thai – Austrian actor.
4. The actor completed a bachelor degree in Communication Arts, major in Film and Video.
5. After his manager, A-Supachai met him accidentally at Khon Kaen province when visiting Weir Sukollawat’s house, he entered the entertainment industry as a model. At that time, he was just 17 years old.
6. He played a second lead role in a TV drama ‘Ngao Ruk Luang Jai’ with Mint Natwara and Mark Prin in 2010.
7. At the same year, his popularity grew up immediately after he played a couple with Yaya Urassaya in a TV drama ‘4 Huajai Haeng Khon Khao: Duang Jai Akkanee’.
8. Nadech Kugimiya signs with various brands as a brand ambassador and becomes a king of commercial.
9. Nadech Kugimiya is in a relationship with Yaya Urassaya Sperbund.