Pear Pitchapa is a great actress who is currently showing her acting skill in a new drama ‘Krong Karm’.
1. Pear Pitchapa was born on 13 December 1992.
2. She starts working in the Thai entertainment industry by signing a contract with the modeling agency.
3. Before signing with the agency, she played a supporting role in a TV drama ‘Ban Tuek Kam: Methawee’.
4. Her first work is the commercial for a popular cosmetic.
5. She played a music video ‘Pood Mai Kauy Took’ by AB Normal.
6. Pear Pitchapa played a music video with Pope Thanawat in a song ‘Rueng Jing Rueng Sood Tai’ by Dome Jaruwat.
7. In 2012, she appeared in ‘Club Friday The Series 2’.
8. In 2013, she played a TV drama ‘Poo Dee E-San’ for Thai TV3.
9. She gets great feedback from the audiences after a TV drama ‘Krong Karm’ broadcasts on the television.